Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Quick Check-In

Ellie is doing well! We are doing well! 

After my last post, Ellie had a couple of minor problems that we had to deal with. The good news is that she is doing great, and her cough and congestion are mostly gone. We were able to get away to North Carolina as a family for a week, and since we've been back, I have been trying to not over schedule us anymore. This is working really well, and all three girls seem to be much happier. 

So, with that said, I have neglected the blog. I'm sorry. I have a lot to say about Ellie's recent treatments. She goes back in this Thursday to get her next round of the IVIG. That will be a long day, so I am hoping to catch up on everything then. 

In the meantime, thank you for your continued prayers for Ellie. She is about to enter a really intense phase next week that lasts for two months, so please keep the prayers coming!

Here are some recent pictures of Ellie from the past few weeks.

Enjoying the free summer movies at the theater
(from June)

She is constantly wanting me to brush her hair and put ponytails in it.
We settled on a bunch of bows.

Sound asleep on the way to NC



No comments:

Post a Comment